Friday, July 24, 2015

Welcome to the website and more information about me!




Hi guys! You have stumbled into my page where I will be putting more information on the games I have, any updates, and other neat things! I made this to make things accessible for people who don't have me on Facebook or Twitter. Everything is still under co., so bare with me!

I'm a college student who is striving to be an English teacher, hopefully for middle school. But when I'm not a student, I'm working as a waitress at a sushi restaurant and being a sister. Then when I'm free, I'm a gamer and streamer! A huge fan of Nintendo, especially The Legend of Zelda series, but I'm open to playing all sorts of games as well. Adventure and action games are my personal favorite genres, but again, I'm super open to trying out all types!

My reason for streaming is to bring joy and laughter to my viewers, as well as just a positive atmosphere. I personally go to streams for pick-me-ups or to hang out with close friends, so I want to do the same for all those who visit. For me, streaming isn't about having a lot of views, followers, or crazy donations but just the memorable and fun interactions with the streamer and chat while appreciating the game that the streamer is playing. And if you don't see that as good streaming, then that's okay because we all have different opinions.

Well, thanks for coming and hope you enjoy your stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment